wr 400 free mods

3 replies to this topic
  • alfie

Posted October 07, 2004 - 12:29 PM

Hi i need some info on free mods for a wr400 its 2000 model, ive removed the air box cover but what else can be done.
thanks for any help in advance.

• firestarter

Posted October 07, 2004 - 01:07 PM

use the ''search button'' you will find everything

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • alfie

Posted October 07, 2004 - 10:18 PM

thanks for your help ive only got my wr yesterday,its a 2000 model wr 400 with 600 miles on the clock and its mint.

• Oasis_Flame

Posted October 08, 2004 - 01:18 PM

You are a lucky blue owner. I would, during your off riding season, check your valve lash. They should be spot on, if not, you'll learning how to rebuild a 2000 wr400 with alittle over 600 miles on it! :cry: Just for thought, I went to a 48 tooth rear and that made 1st. gear very useable for trails and desert riding. Also gets me 100 miles on one tank. :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.