FS: SRC Fork Brace, Edelbrock Carb, Paddle Tire

2 replies to this topic
  • Matt96xr6

Posted May 18, 2002 - 07:51 PM

Cheng Shin 110/90/19 8 paddle tire. Looks to have about 2 rides on it. Very good shape! $25

All prices do not include S&H from 97330. Please email me if interested.

[ May 25, 2002: Message edited by: Matt96xr6 ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Matt96xr6

Posted May 23, 2002 - 05:03 AM

I also have a XRsOnly used skid plate. Missing the mounting hardware, but a worm clamp works great.

• Matt96xr6

Posted May 25, 2002 - 04:27 AM

Sold the carb and brace.

I have listed a few items on ebay. White front fender, paddle tire, KDX Uni Filter and the skid plate.

I still have the 96 xr600 for sale @ $2950.00. New brake pads, SS front line, Eibach .45 front springs, Amsoil synthetics in engine and forks, New black fork gaitors, XR650 replica clutch lever with decompression, WB 1652 cam, Header, Supertrapp, wide foot pegs, Baja Street legal kit, Oregon plates, new bars, UFO handgaurds with built in turn signals.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.