04 Availability in Canada {NEW}

2 replies to this topic
  • NewfieWR

Posted October 06, 2004 - 04:26 PM

Are there any left crated. I want a new one; my 04 WR 450 is awesome, but i'm really working hard at the local MX track :cry:
I do alot of woods riding as well & figured it just as well to wire in a headlight on a YZ. The lighter YZ would be a blessing....at least on the local track. The WR even surprises most. They wouldn't have a prayer if i had the YZ. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mmbasa

Posted October 07, 2004 - 07:32 AM

Check North American Motorcycle Brokers, I believe they still have a few.

• GIX1

Posted October 07, 2004 - 12:48 PM

Parkland cycle in Stony Plain ab canada has two or did last week my buddy is buying the last #3 they have, 7000.00 plus tax. not bad 780-963-2790 give them a call. :cry:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.