Spanked again!

5 replies to this topic
  • Razorback

Posted May 12, 2002 - 05:55 PM

Hey Turner!Not a bad day in the desert.You won the wheelie contest again like always but how bout that drag race!!!! :)

• Turner

Posted May 13, 2002 - 06:22 AM

Originally posted by Razorback:
Hey Turner!Not a bad day in the desert.You won the wheelie contest again like always but how bout that drag race!!!! :D

Good job, Riders don't know how good those XR400's run, up hill sand the gearing, it's all really good.

:)

• Razorback

Posted May 13, 2002 - 03:07 PM

Just drop a few teeth off that rear sprocket and I think this thread will begin to read differently.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • THUMPER_DOG

Posted May 14, 2002 - 08:20 AM

JEEZ..YOU GUYS WENT RIDIN AND DIDNT EVEN INVITE ME?...dont be scared of the big red rooster..I'll wait for ya... :) ...im ready for a ride let me know when you go again....

• Turner

Posted May 14, 2002 - 03:41 PM

THUMPER_DOG
We are going to Silverwood on Saturday. Let me know :)

• Razorback

Posted May 14, 2002 - 06:35 PM

What happened to Friday?

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.