Looking to buy a 2004 yz450 for $4100, need advice

2 replies to this topic
  • Scooter426

Posted October 05, 2004 - 07:55 PM

a guy in WA is selling a like new 2004 yz450 for $4100. seems like a deal. It has a new 50T rear sprocket and flywheel weight added (8oz). Other than that, it looks stock and mint (only 4 rides claimed). Is this a good price?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • dodge03

Posted October 05, 2004 - 08:10 PM

KELLY BLUE BOOK HAS THE TRADE IN PRICE AT AROUND 3500 AND RETAIL AT AROUND 4500. I FOUND MY 03 EARLIER THIS YEAR FOR 3300 IN ALMOST NEW CONDITION THE PRICE SOUNDS NORMAL FOR A DEALER BUT YOU SHOULD TRY TO TALK HIM DOWN A COUPLE HUNDRED. IT ALL COMES DOWN TO WHAT YOU WANT AND WHAT YOU WANT TO SPEND, JUST SHOP AROUND BEFORE YOU BUY. BY THE WAY I'VE HAD MINE FOR 5 MONTHS AND LOVE THE POWER IT HAS IT'S UNLIKE ANNY OTHER BIKE I'VE OWNED.

• Scooter426

Posted October 05, 2004 - 08:14 PM

thx, I have a 2000 426 and have ridden the new 450s at the track and have been quite impressed. I wish it had a 5 speed tho!

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Snake pit oct 30th by The Anvil

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   California
  • Hot  293 replies
Forums
Photo

Michigan Motocross Tires by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   North
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies
Wiki
WR Camshaft Swap Info - last post by jamesm113

WR Camshaft Swap Info

Articles
  • 0 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.