can finnaly post some pics

2 replies to this topic
  • xrracer36

Posted October 05, 2004 - 09:24 AM

finally got a place to post pics to! :cry: :cry: :cry:
bike's for sale in the for sale forum, but yall can enjoy some pics on my very own web page (created thru a class at school)
xrracer36's web page
:lol: :cry: :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • r_dawg1021

Posted October 05, 2004 - 02:25 PM

I noticed this disclaimer on your web page, pretty funny :cry:

"*the photos contained on this page were a collaberation of the efforts of myself and my fiancee`, Beth Mastronicola.
the images of her, my brother, my dad, my brother, and my quad were taken by myself.
the images containing the pictures i am in (the one on the motorcycle,and holding the trophy, etc...) were taken by Beth and sent to me with the agreed upon purpose, knowledge, and permission for use in this course for making my web page."

• xrracer36

Posted October 07, 2004 - 12:10 PM

i had to put that on there.
the professor the web page fullfilled an assignment for said that if we don't get (and express that we have) written copyright consent, it would result in failing.
he's very anal about copyrighting :cry: :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.