1997 xr6 passengers? and modguard.

3 replies to this topic
  • rb

Posted May 05, 2002 - 05:18 AM


hi fellow thumpers,my son is now 9 yrs old and wants to ride pillion ,as you have probably sussed i need to know if i can get footrests,then i better ask his mum.and do you guys know where i can get a new mod guard (protects the rear shock,have seen plastics but not one of these.i dont want to pay hondas prices.thanks.bye.

  • xr_rider

Posted May 06, 2002 - 02:25 AM


Try Four Strokes Only they have them and a web page too. www.fourstrokesonly.com
Mike :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • rb

Posted May 06, 2002 - 09:18 PM



  • Dave_Peach

Posted May 06, 2002 - 10:51 AM


If u r in the Uk try swiss company monnier . I have some passenger pegs from them which are quite good. WWW.monnier.ch should do the trick

Related Content


Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.