Boy did I get the BONE!

2 replies to this topic
  • Thumper38

Posted October 04, 2004 - 03:55 AM

Well I was to pick up my new 450 at a dealership that I had trusted and only to find out that they have given me the bone. I was # 1 on the list and was told that it would be here 3 weeks ago, and now it is not coming, the dealership said that he dealer traded at the end of last year, and that he will dealer trade one for me. But when he tried he failed, I feel that it was sold from under me to a customer that wanted to pay more, being I was supposed to get it for 5,500. Well I made a few calls and will be picking one up in a day or so! Never the less I will never deal with that dealership again. (I forgot I gave him 4 bike sales this year from friends) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :lol: :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bubbaandbee

Posted October 04, 2004 - 05:15 AM

You should let everyone know what dealership that is!!Freedom of speech. :cry:

• Chazlom

Posted October 04, 2004 - 10:40 AM

Your topic pop's up every year when the new models roll out. I'm sure that is exactly what happened to you, the dealer will take every opportunity to make more money.
Yes it SUCKS! and it's wrong!
I happened to be at a dealership (So Cal) in Sept. of 02 when the first shipment of the new 450's rolled in, I heard that was a "List", and I wasn't on it, but I went home with one anyway. :cry:

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.