Aloop seat/tank kit for XR 600

2 replies to this topic
  • K-Thump

Posted April 29, 2002 - 04:53 PM

Does anyone know if the Aloop seat & tank kit for the XR600 can be made to fit a 94 XR250?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • billyj7175

Posted April 30, 2002 - 07:17 AM

I remember a few years back Dirt Bike magazine putting the stock XR 250 stuff on a 600, before the A-loop stuff came out, which would lead me to believe that both sets of plastic will fit with some modifications.
It's not going to be a bolton deal, but I'm sure you could make anything work... :)

• K-Thump

Posted April 30, 2002 - 06:25 PM

Yeah, I remember reading a similar article. I've got an XR600 tank and it fits over the frame but the stock front mounts don't line-up - would have to make new mounts which is no big deal (3/16" aluminum will do it).

A couple of guys have told me to sell the bike and buy a 96' or later model. I should have done that before I rebuilt my 94'. Darn thing's running great (300 Thumper kit, 34 mikuni, ported head, exhaust insert, reworked suspension, etc, etc).

Anyone out there selling an XR600 Aloop kit?

Related Content

Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 7 replies
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

• 3 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.