• Winkel

Posted October 01, 2004 - 09:28 PM

This is my first try, bear with me.....
http://img88.exs.cx/.../BarRisers1.jpg
Thanks,
Wink

• Winkel

Posted October 01, 2004 - 09:36 PM

I had these made (at work) to raise my bars one and one half inches. They are sandwiched between the original supports and caps, and to date are working well. I went 1.5 inches based on input from other TT members, but based on the free play in the decompresion cable, I could have gone maybe two inches or so. I hope this helps anyone interested. My first ride out with them seemed much less tiring on the legs, for what it's worth.
Thanks,
Gary :cry: :cry:

• Winkel

Posted October 01, 2004 - 09:44 PM

Yes, that's Gary the snail from Sponge Bob, on my front number plate. I have kids, and my name is Gary...................... :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • BWB63

Posted October 01, 2004 - 11:38 PM

This picture? Looks good, man you must be tall.
Posted Image

• SMOKE

Posted October 02, 2004 - 07:47 PM

ya i got the gpr v2 stabilizer on mine with cr-hi's and i LOVE it legs and arms not as tired as with 10mm risers.

• Winkel

Posted October 03, 2004 - 07:00 PM

BWB63,
I'm 6'3",with most of my height in my legs. On long rough day rides, my legs and lower back would get kind of tired. These made a big difference. I've had them on for a couple of months now and they are working great.
Wink :cry:

• BWB63

Posted October 03, 2004 - 09:24 PM

That's tall! :cry: and with the low stock bars you need every pit of what you have and maybe more...like I said, looks graet :cry:

Related Content

Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

• Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.