Ya Ya Ya. I ordered the wrong part. Little help please

3 replies to this topic
  • b-bike

Posted September 30, 2004 - 04:16 PM

Here is the deal.
I bought a used front brake line from a TT member (motocrosschump) and the line is just as he promised. It's in great shape. It is off an 03 YZF-450. I "thought :cry: " it was off a WR. When I looked back on my p.m.'s he did indicate it came off a YZ. MY BAD!!! :cry: :cry: not his :cry: . As far as I'm concerned, if he is not on the list of "Good Sellers", he should be!!!

Motocrosschump... You da man :cry:

So... now that I'm thru with true confession,
I'M IN DESPRATE NEED OF A STOCK "WR" 426 FRONT BRAKE LINE.

I need it before I leave for the G.B.M.III. on the 6th of Oct.
If you can help out a TT member in need please p.m. me or post here.

Thanks

Boyd

• RichBaker

Posted September 30, 2004 - 04:28 PM

Why not buy a new, steel-braided line? It's way better than stock....and you could run a CR-routed line. :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • b-bike

Posted September 30, 2004 - 04:42 PM

Why not buy a new, steel-braided line? It's way better than stock....and you could run a CR-routed line.

That's a great Idea however, I'm working with limited time here so ordering one would take to much time. I was trying go see if someone who might have put one of the aftermarket front brake lines on there bike still has the stocker in there shop.

Boyd

• RichBaker

Posted September 30, 2004 - 04:55 PM

It wouldn't take any longer to one-day a new one than it would a used one.....unless you find one in driving distance you'll have to get it shipped.....good luck. :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.