Supertrapp ISD2?

2 replies to this topic
  • 10SE_Michael

Posted April 13, 2002 - 07:50 PM

I recently bought an XR600, '95, in great condition except for the exhaust. It has a Cobra exhaust that is pretty beat up and has the baffles removed so it is a little loud. I am looking at the new Supertrapp.
a pic from their site
Posted Image
Anyone have any experience with this one or any thoughts on the White Bros. E-Series?

[ April 14, 2002: Message edited by: 10SE_Michael ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xr_rider

Posted April 16, 2002 - 03:07 AM

10SE_Michael, I’ve got a 96 600. I have a WB E series with the stock header. It’s a good exhaust system but I wanted something a little quieter. I was running it with 12 disks but I removed 2 of them and that seemed to provide a little better low end torque. I recently removed the E series and put the stock pipe back on with a WB hot tip on it. I didn’t notice any loss in power but it sure is quieter. I hope this helps.
Mike :)

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted April 16, 2002 - 04:07 AM

Isn't it great??? I had a conventional Supertrapp and switched to the Hot Tip with stock pipe. Once again, much quieter (about 90 dB) more low-end than the SuperCrapp and equal on top. Spend the whole $55 and get ya one. Ryan

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.