weak hand gards

1 reply to this topic
  • hourout

Posted April 10, 2002 - 03:58 AM

the src hand gards are awfull. they are great if you tap a bush or two but fall apart if you are bush wacking your way through tight trees as in east cost enduros. lets put it this way, 3 enduros 3 hand gards broke. they didn't even make it to the end of the race. :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • RedThunder

Posted April 10, 2002 - 06:30 AM

I'm gonna assume you have the new "channel type" bark buster? I say that because thats what I ended up getting with my SRC kit. They are crap. SRC claims they're lighter and strogner than the old solid kind, but there's just no way. Yeah, they work OK, but if you crash, you can kiss them goodbye.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.