will magura hydraulic clutch from an 03 YZ fit on a 98' WR 400?

4 replies to this topic
  • Hurricane

Posted September 30, 2004 - 06:09 AM

Does anybody know if a Magura clutch off a 03' yz450 will fit on my 98' Wr400? I tried to cross reference on a couple of websites but didn't have any luck.

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted September 30, 2004 - 11:20 AM

No, something with the engine end, the 450's use a completely different config because of the starter. Id say its a no go!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Hurricane

Posted September 30, 2004 - 11:54 AM

That's what I thought. Oh well I'll keep an eye out for one off a pre 2003 yz/wr. Anybody have one they would like to part with?

• GrahamO

Posted September 30, 2004 - 09:32 PM

Check your PMs.

• Stanimal

Posted September 30, 2004 - 09:35 PM

I had the same type of question. Sent an email to MaguraUSA and had my answer in a day.
Check out:
and http://magura.com
You should be able to get a quick answer. I love my new clutch on the WR400. :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.