Dennis Kirk to UK

4 replies to this topic
  • mousemeat

Posted September 30, 2004 - 02:36 AM

toyota_mdt_tech recommended Dennis Kirk as a place to get the PMB insert. Cheers mate! I now recommend them for everything motorbikes to everyone in the UK. I paid for regular old FedEx shipping and my order came two days after i placed it. Cheap stuff and the weak dollar/strong pound at the moment helps as well.

Time for some acoustically considerate hooliganism this weekend!

• spiceboy

Posted September 30, 2004 - 03:20 AM

Got a link for 'em?

I used Rocky Mountain and got good service, shipped to UK in 4 days
Also ordered a quiet products exhaust insert, tho' that took a little longer.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mousemeat

Posted September 30, 2004 - 03:46 AM

• toyota_mdt_tech

Posted September 30, 2004 - 11:17 AM

Good deal mousemeat! Glad it worked out. Ilike the o-ring seal on the PMB, just a nice precision looking piece! :cry: They have a new shipping policy, a flat $6 and if its over $100 purchase, shipping is free!

• mousemeat

Posted September 30, 2004 - 03:22 PM

I doubt that deal is to the UK. Not too bad on shipping anyway. Better than the US hockey shops have quoted.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.