XR650R Motor with HRC Kit for Sale(Carb Included)

1 reply to this topic
  • XRSpeedRacer

Posted April 06, 2002 - 11:55 PM

howdy, long time no see :) well, i was in a motorcycle accident on the XR650R and was hit by an older gentleman(turned left about 20 feet in front of me while i was going approx 45mph, he was issued a ticket soon after). Bike is totaled because of twisted forks, busted steering head and bent front rim and a couple other things(entire left side fairings are damaged). However the motor and exhaust are perfectly fine. I am selling the motor out of my XR650R and the carb with it along with the exhaust. It has the HRC kit(intake restrictiion removal jets, exhaust tip, etc). I am selling the motor, the intake, the airbox, the carb with its current HRC jets, the full exhaust(stock with the power up tip), mounts, handlebar levers and all cable associated(clutch lever assembly is busted), and radiators(not damaged), thermostat, and all hoses associated. The motor has been run since the accident and runs perfectly and smoothly just as it did befor the accident. No cracks, stress marks, bent or warped pieces on the motor at all. the pipes/exhaust are not damaged in any way. motor had approx 800 miles on it before accident and ran beautifully(still does). make reasonable offer and its yours, not trying to make profit, just trying to get some compensation for bills aquired in the accident. please get a hold of me at redlinetripper@hotmail.com I'm located in houston texas

Aaron Zeamer
"Whose your favorite Little Rascal.......Spanky?"

[ April 07, 2002: Message edited by: XRSpeedRacer ]

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terrain Rider 4z

Posted April 07, 2002 - 06:25 AM

Geez, sorry to hear about the accident. People always think of motorcycles as being dangerous, but it is other people you have to look out for. The guy leading our ride Thursday almost got plowed. We were cruising down the fire roads about 25-30 when two guys on two smokes tucked a blind corner going sideways at about 35 mph. Luckily we were going slow enough to get out of the way. Good luck on the recovery and I am sure you will have no probs selling the motor. Ryan

Related Content

Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  28 replies
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo
Washington

Cle Elum Sunday 5/29: Looking for dual sport tips by TigerTanker

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Regional Discussion   Northwest
  • Hot  32 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

• 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.