thunder alley pipe a ghost???

4 replies to this topic
  • yzf400man

Posted September 28, 2004 - 05:04 PM

Ok, i ordered a thunder alley pipe the end of July from Bob, and i was all excited for it to come. but then i call him up to see where its at the middle of Augest and UPS had dinted it or something :cry:. soo he started making me a new one. I call two weeks ago seeing if its done because my old pipes endcap blew out, and it was getting ceramic coated. then i was like "YES next week" :cry: :cry:. Last week came and it didn't show up. I call again and its still getting ceramic coated.

Has anyone else had this much problems trying to get a TA? I think im just venting because im getting a little perturbed (sp) and i just want my stinking pipe already!

• Jeffro426

Posted September 28, 2004 - 05:43 PM

When i ordered mine last year, it took about a month and a half to get mine from start to finish...be patient...its worth it! Just keep callin and buggin them and im sure it will arive soon!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted September 28, 2004 - 06:47 PM

Bob is at the whim of Embee when you want a coated pipe, because he can't ship them until he gets them back from Embee (the ceramic coater). I ordered my TA last October and got it about 1-1/2-2 months later and I absolutely love it. It will be worth the wait, trust me.

• yzf400man

Posted September 29, 2004 - 04:07 PM

hey thanks, everyone has told me its the best pipe around, i guess i'm just impatient.

• TimFurryBalls

Posted September 29, 2004 - 04:52 PM

Dude, check out my posts from several months ago. Same story with TA. The WORST customer service around. I kept getting the "it's lost", "it's at the ceramic coater's" stories for WEEKS. Finally he stopped returning my calls and emails. I had to threaten with legal action to get a straight answer from the guy. Took over 2 months to come. I'm sure he probably has good intentions, but his service sucks. I'm not surprised that he doesn't lose more business. I guess people would rather have the pipe instead of customer service. . . :cry:

Related Content

Reviews

Yamaha YZ450F 2017 by Chris.GVS

Yamaha YZ450F 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

First Hare scramble tips by dhend8

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  33 replies
Forums
Photo

James Stewart back on a YZ450F by YamaLink

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  47 replies
Forums
Photo

2016 YZ450 by CaptainKnobby

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  59 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.