Question on the new TT upgrade

1 reply to this topic
  • yamaharichey

Posted September 28, 2004 - 01:54 PM

The reason I'am asking on this is forum is Yamaha riders are they most intelligent of all. I tried to change my E-mail address under the personal info section as required. It says they already have an account for that E-mail, but it won't accept the changed E-mail on the site. So do I just leave it as is?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yamaha.dude

Posted October 03, 2004 - 11:11 PM

I would try to change it again... However, the upgrade is not too far away, so perhaps you will wnat to try again then... Have you registered here before, using that e-mail address...? PM me with your new e-mail address and I will see if I can plug it into the system and get it to stay... :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.