Wheelie pic from Bryan in Denver...

4 replies to this topic
  • Bryan

Posted September 28, 2004 - 10:43 AM

Hi Thumpertalkers. Remember me?

I finally went riding last weekend with KerryT, formerly known as the wheelie king. Seems as though he has one of those new crappy WR450's. Actually, I rode it and now I'm depressed about riding my old WR400. It was awsome. No comparison. My WR400 is very sad now and has WR450 envy.

Anyway, I took my Digital SLR along for the ride and luckily it made it back un-scathed.

I would post this in the pictures forum, but this is my old/original home.

Here is a panning/action shot of KerryT doing his think in the Hayman burn area around Woodland Park. Note that the bike has yet to take a digger.
Posted Image

• SteadyEddy

Posted September 28, 2004 - 01:38 PM

Nice shot dude :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • squad56

Posted September 28, 2004 - 06:03 PM

great shot...wish i could do that

• SMD

Posted September 28, 2004 - 06:10 PM

Damn all that shiney blue is hurtin the eye........nice shot bro. It what its all about. :cry:

• KerryT

Posted October 01, 2004 - 02:51 PM

Don't worry Bryan I'm bound to hit a big ol' tree soon! I'll have some scratches on that thing yet. Maybe if I don't crash soon I'll just drag it behind my SUV!

:cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.