to sell or not to sell? (and for how much?)

2 replies to this topic
  • xrracer36

Posted September 28, 2004 - 09:55 AM

98 wr400f with all the extras in/on it
<ul type="square"> [*]03 yz450 exhaust cam for decomp & timing , [*]renthals or stock bars?(i'll remove and keep my pro tapers for whatever bike i end up getting), [*]msr gripper levers , [*]acerbis flags (the expensive, indiv. mounted ones) , [*]a new rear tire , [*]fmf powerbomb header , [*]fmf powercore IV exhaust , [*]n-style gripper seat cover (on aftermarket SDG yz-style seat), [*]clarke stock size YZF tank , [*]FMF graphics [*]stock WR400 tank , [*]stock wr headlight , [*]stock wrrear fender with tailight , [*]a pair of barkbusters , [*]2 extra front fenders (one white, one blue, has newer, rounder style f.fender & matching # plates on it) [*]extra number plate & side panels , [*]acerbis frame guards , [*]DEVOL radiator guards , [*]extra shrouds , [*]stock wr seat [*]runs great, starts easy, fresh top end and fork seals about a season ago [/list]what would you think this thing is worth if i wanna sell to go to a newer 250f at the end of the year ( just considering for now) :cry:
i found an 01 250f for $2500.
do you think i could possibly go around even up once all is said and done.
i love the 400, and don't want to get rid of it :cry:, cuz it's all set up for my riding styles and stuff, but it's only gonna lose value. i mean you can't get sentimental over a bike, eventually, obseleciance will set in (i'm not saying that the 400 is out dated in technology or anythig, but the value will start to show that soon)
plus, i've ridden my bro's rmz250,a nd love the lower weight, and i don't use anywhere near the power the 400 makes. :cry:
what does anybody think? :cry:
("even up" is my only option, cuz i wanna get a street bike in the spring, too, and that will be a new initial investment. the 400 is paid off already)
thanks,
-racer36

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chipstien

Posted September 28, 2004 - 12:25 PM

Seems like up here you can get into them for around 2600 to 3000. 2500 would sell quickly. :cry:

• Chipstien

Posted September 28, 2004 - 12:28 PM

Btw, convert it back to a WR to sell faster.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.