? Vortip on my '00 WR400F

2 replies to this topic
  • Jerry57

Posted June 28, 2001 - 02:58 PM

Does anyone know if a Vortip will work on my '00 WR400f. A dealer told me they are only sold to fit '99s and she wasn't sure if it fits a 2000 model.

Old Guy on WR400F following the KX_kid through the harrowing desert of Idaho at breakneck speed.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • z4me

Posted June 28, 2001 - 05:00 PM

It will fit ANY WR 400, 426 or 250 - it will even fit a TTR or two.

- Sean

• carverdude

Posted June 28, 2001 - 07:00 PM

The Vortip will fit.I have one in my '00 WR.Quiets the bike down to a very nice level and does not kill the power.I raced against an identical '00 WR that was completely uncorked and it was a dead heat.I also raced down the road against a YZ piped WR and he pulled me only very slightly.And I outweighed him by a considerable amount.(too many cheeseburgers)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.