Need some Help TT

2 replies to this topic
  • Ranger_426F

Posted September 27, 2004 - 05:40 PM

Got my boys 11th B-Day coming up in Oct and I want to get his name put on the back of a jersy. Ok thats easy you say well I have to do it from Iraq and all online.

Finding the Jersy is no problem but finding a retailer that will also put the names on is I haven't been able to find one anybody know of a place or 2????

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • yz426onNOS

Posted September 27, 2004 - 05:46 PM

If you call a dealer ship a lot of them will do it for free. I know Everett powersports dose. If you call them ask for matt in parts.

Have you tried the T.T. store?

• Satch0922

Posted September 28, 2004 - 05:36 AM

Ranger, I had mine done at the local "Hockey" shop. Any sporting goods store should be able to do it and it CHEAP. I had "satch" and a huge "9" put on the back of my jersey for less than $10

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.