XR 750 TWIN?

6 replies to this topic
  • Shawbridge Husky

Posted March 18, 2002 - 03:32 PM

A good freind of mine is a BIG XR fan. He asked me to post this for him as he is interested in any information available on a 750 Twin XR if such a thing exsists. ( new to me ) He claims there is one!

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted March 18, 2002 - 04:15 PM

Never heard of such a thing. Is it a Paris-Dakar rally bike?

• TwinSparXR

Posted March 18, 2002 - 04:31 PM

One of the Doublewide Mags has a fake picture of a 750 V-twin Quad on there April cover.
April fools :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Eagle426

Posted March 18, 2002 - 04:50 PM

I may be out of my league, but the only XR 750 that I know of is a Harley Davidson. The XR 750 is the V-twin engine of choice for the world of flattrack racing!

• Kenaroo

Posted March 18, 2002 - 05:08 PM

There's a euro only Rally twin that Honda has produced for a few years.NXR 750 looks pretty cool.

Try this linkweb page

• Shawbridge Husky

Posted March 20, 2002 - 08:06 AM

Yeah, he mentioned that it was some type of Paris-Dakar bike! Must be a one off or something. He said he would buy one if he could find it. He may have a long wait.

Thanks anyhow for the info. I'll let hime know he's dreaming and will suggest to stick with an AFFORDABLE production bike! :)

• Shawbridge Husky

Posted March 20, 2002 - 01:16 PM

Thanks Kenaroo! I just remebered after having posted above that he did mention the Africa twin. He'll be pleased, thanks again!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.