WR426 graphics - ideas needed

3 replies to this topic
  • AxelV

Posted September 27, 2004 - 03:49 AM

I have an '01 426 and the graphics are getting kind of old and worn. Does anyone know if the YZ426 stuff fits on the WR? Or perhaps some place where I can get some unusual looking graphics for the WR? The standard blue and white Yamaha stuff is not very exciting. Or perhaps best of all, is there any company out there that can print something I've designed myself?

• spanner

Posted September 27, 2004 - 09:35 PM

try xgxracing.com

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • AxelV

Posted September 28, 2004 - 03:34 AM

Excellent!! Thanks heaps!

• swamprunner

Posted September 28, 2004 - 05:58 PM

I have a brand new kit that came with my bike when I bought it. I'm looking to get rid of it to raise some cash for a dual sport kit. I'll email you some pics if your interested.

mattsoriente@hotmail.com

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.