new magazine

4 replies to this topic
  • dustin_j_mcbride

Posted March 10, 2002 - 06:58 PM

hey everyone there is a new magazine out called REV. it sounds corney but it is a great magazine for the average jo that goes out and rides during the weekend. It does not cater to just the racers like the other magazines do. They are also not bike bias, they just give you there gut feeling. the bad thing is that they are only going to publish four magazines for the first year or so. If you see it at your local news stand pick it up and read it.

• XR_Dude

Posted March 19, 2002 - 10:07 PM

Justin,

I need more info, is there a web site?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Pitbull

Posted March 19, 2002 - 11:58 PM

Yes, a website would be great! :)

Pitbull

• Pitbull

Posted March 20, 2002 - 12:04 AM

I wonder if this is what your talking about????

http://www.rev-mag.c.../Motorbikes.htm

If so...........I don't see anything about dirtbikes? :)

Pitbull

• dustin_j_mcbride

Posted March 20, 2002 - 06:00 AM

I do not see a website for this new magazine. It is from the editors of ATV sport. I will keep searching for a web site.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.