graphics

9 replies to this topic
  • redrider77

Posted September 25, 2004 - 07:39 PM

Where is a good place to get graphics for WRs??? All the graphics I've seen available for WRs are kinda dumb looking. YZFs have a lot more out there. Which ones do you like???

• Gadsen

Posted September 25, 2004 - 09:37 PM

Where is a good place to get graphics for WRs??? All the graphics I've seen available for WRs are kinda dumb looking. YZFs have a lot more out there. Which ones do you like???

I agree, had a hard time finding graphics I liked, ended up with this:
Posted Image

This set is the seat and graphics package, costed almost $124, picked it up from Dennis Kirk. Its made by "One Industries" and is called the "Apex" I also added all the front fender decals, along with the swingarm, fork guards etc.

• swamprunner

Posted September 28, 2004 - 06:06 PM

I have one for sale for a WR 426 that includes a gripper seat cover.email me for pics if interested. I thought about putting it on my bike but need the money for a dual sport kit so I'm trying to sell it. It was 130 new I'll sell it for half price.
mattsoriente@hotmail.com

• Ronnie Mac

Posted September 28, 2004 - 07:57 PM

That bike is soooo cool looking. You gave me tips on how to apply my soon to come graphics. I will take your advice :cry: so cool!

• Ronnie Mac

Posted September 28, 2004 - 08:02 PM

Has it ever been in the mud :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spiceboy

Posted September 28, 2004 - 11:25 PM

Graphics related note:

Why are the OE Yamaha graphics so easy to blast off with a pressure washer, yet the little warning stickers on the fenders take a severe blasting and still remain intact!!?? :cry:

• ill_caper

Posted September 29, 2004 - 09:02 AM

You can get YZ graphics and put them on the WR. It just requires a little trimming. Heres mine:
Posted Image

other one:
Posted Image

• DIGITAL_SOLDIER

Posted September 29, 2004 - 12:12 PM

Holy Crap! Look at your license plate! Where are you from where you can display a plate like that? I got groaned at by the BACON because my plate was slightly angled upward.

Oh yeah, the bottom bike looks cool too.

• simch

Posted September 29, 2004 - 01:36 PM

Love the horn!!

Is your daughter one short on her Barbie trike now!! :cry:

That plate is soo cool too! nice one! :cry:

• redrider77

Posted September 29, 2004 - 01:48 PM

I have one for sale for a WR 426 that includes a gripper seat cover.email me for pics if interested. I thought about putting it on my bike but need the money for a dual sport kit so I'm trying to sell it. It was 130 new I'll sell it for half price.
mattsoriente@hotmail.com

Email sent.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.