broken conrod WR450F

6 replies to this topic

Posted September 24, 2004 - 05:13 AM

I put a post on this forum about 3 months ago when my 03 WR broke its conrod i now have pictures posted on my web page at the site is rough and un finished as I have only just started building it but the link to blown motor should get u there

• Indy_WR450

Posted September 24, 2004 - 07:09 AM

Wow! :cry: It blew right thru the case! Must have gone at high rpm. Bad luck. :cry: How much money are you in for all the replacement parts? :cry:

Posted September 24, 2004 - 01:18 PM

It only cost me the labour for dealer to rebuild it.Yamaha supplied all parts.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Indy_WR450

Posted September 24, 2004 - 02:34 PM

Great dealer service! :cry: I wish US dealers were as good. I end up buying all my parts online since the local dealers dont deserve my support! :cry:

• SteadyEddy

Posted September 26, 2004 - 03:20 AM

Bad luck dude :cry:,
I bet that would of been scarey at 100kph,
Nice site too, should be good when your done :cry:

Posted September 26, 2004 - 04:35 AM

Yeah wasnt a nice feeling lucky i was on soft ground just slid for a while till i pulled clutch. wasnt all bad while motor was out of action gave me a chance to get frame painted black and polish swingarm and anything eles i could make shiny Looks sweet now

• SteadyEddy

Posted September 26, 2004 - 01:26 PM

sounds nice, you will have to post some pics :cry:

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.