Looking for Phone -a -Friend during Cam Mod!

6 replies to this topic
  • ripntear

Posted September 23, 2004 - 06:55 PM

Hey guys,

I have decidede to do the Decomp Cam Mod on my '01 426. I live in Amarillo, Texas and would like to have someone I could call (if need be) during this. I will get started on Saturday Oct 2nd. Hopefully all of you will be out riding and unavailable :cry:. But if there are any who may be around, I would be forever grateful to have a contact #.

• TimFurryBalls

Posted September 23, 2004 - 10:49 PM

You can call me, just subtract a few hours for the distance! PM me before the install and I'll "stand by"!

• Dano426

Posted September 24, 2004 - 12:35 PM

I am willing to help ya out, but will be trying to buy a new truck on saturday. Don't know how long I will be around the house. If you have a digital camera and post pics works great, so we can see exactly what you are doing.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • ripntear

Posted September 24, 2004 - 06:13 PM

I have always wanted to ride Hawaii. You lucky dog you! :cry:

I appreciate your offer to help out if needed. I have no idea what a call to Hawaii costs from Amarillo, Texas because I have never called anyone there.

I have found some fellow TT'rs a little closer to home when the time comes. One cool thing about this whole internet stuff, is that we are all just a few clicks away from each other. :cry:

Thanks again and stay in touch!

• ripntear

Posted September 24, 2004 - 06:40 PM

Dan, That new truck is sooooo much more important than my Mod.

It's people like you, Tim, Fastest1 and yamaha.dude that have given me the courage to proceed with this mod.

I will someday return the favor :cry:!

• YZ250F_Rider

Posted September 24, 2004 - 07:24 PM

I'm the guy that started all this cam mod stuff. If I can be of any help to you just fire away.

I'll be stuck at home waiting on the hurricane and bored anyhow. :cry:

• ripntear

Posted September 24, 2004 - 08:09 PM

I new there would be some willing souls in Thumper Town anxiously waiting to pounce on the opportunity to help out :cry:.

I take it you live in Florida. Man, you guys have benn seriously dumped on for the last several weeks. I can't remember that many hurricanes hitting a single state in such a short time frame ever!

I will be in Orlando 26th-28th for an Allen-Bradley Automation Fair. That is if the convention center is still standing :cry: :cry:.

Thanks for the offer and I'm sure that between everyone who has offered so far, we can knock this out with no problem. :cry:

Thanks again,

Related Content

yz400f throttle bog by yz400fmaniac

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • Hot  28 replies

Need help by Goforaride

Dirt Bike   Dirt Bike Technical Forums   Suspension
  • Hot  68 replies

YZ450F 03 Sparks driving me crazy by SirAttard

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies

Is it worth it? (Cam and High compression piston) by macgi77

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   CRF 150/230 F/L
  • Hot  36 replies

Chubby dad, looking at bikes , First trip to the orange/black forum ! by Slow_ride

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250-530 EXC/MXC/SXC/XC-W/XCR-W (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  28 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.