Any TT'rs in the phoenix AZ area???

7 replies to this topic
  • 4Stroke4Life

Posted September 23, 2004 - 06:39 PM

i live in the west valley of phoenix AZ. i am looking for some new spots to go riding. i like trails mostly, not really into MX tracks. anybody got any hot spots they would be willing to share with a fellow YZF rider?? thanks

4stroke4life baby!! aint no turning back...ever...for sure :cry: :cry: :cry:

• B86_Racer

Posted September 23, 2004 - 06:43 PM

hey man, i will be moving to Phoenix in January to go to school at MMI!!!! Which I believe is in North Phoenix. A couple of my buddies already live there in North Phoenix and i don't think they are doing much riding otherwise you guys could hook up and ride? How old are you? my friends are both 18 and I will also be 18 when I move their in January and my brother will be 20 :cry:

• Rockindog

Posted September 23, 2004 - 07:55 PM

I ride up at 99th ave and Carefree Highway just about every weekend. Wouldn't mind finding some new spots myself.

• INJURY_69

Posted September 23, 2004 - 08:33 PM

Sycamore is fun, but that's way east.
JackAttack has shown me around Pima & Dynamite...what a blast.
I recommend checking out the CInders but thats a couple o hrs north, but well worth it!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • 4Stroke4Life

Posted September 24, 2004 - 07:19 AM

i am 23, i ride a 99' YZ400F. so you are going to MMI huh? that s pretty cool. i always wanted to go there, i grew up about 2 miles from there phoenix shop. i wanted to go for the wrong reason though, i just wanted to learn to work on my bike. i don't know about doing ot for a living?? it would be kinda like being a gynicologist. after looking at pink tacos all day, it would kinda take the fun out of it. you know. but thats just me. i know of a few good places to ride. one of my favorites is at Bell Road and Crozier. it is at the turn for SWAT City. the paintball place. it is close, and has a lot of trails. i wish we had something like ocitillo wells around here. :cry:

• MotoX352

Posted September 24, 2004 - 03:28 PM

I live in the west valley, Let's see there is tons of riding places still open. Sycamore Creek, Verde River, White Tanks (only in certain spots) Ironwood and the US 60 dunno there is tons of places to ride here so get back in touch with me and ill tell ya a few!

:cry:

• One Louder

Posted March 30, 2006 - 12:02 AM

Hey guys sorry for bringing up an old post but I'm new to TT and I live in NW phoenix. I just got a 98 YZ 400, and I'm looking for some people to ride with. I'm still getting used to the bike but my skil level is probably a little more than amature. shoot me an email or something

thanks, Dan :thumbsup:

• MotoGoalie

Posted March 30, 2006 - 07:42 AM

I'm still laughing about the Pink Tacos comment.

Related Content

Forums
Photo

The "going back to the other darkside" adventure... by Monk

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   KTM   250/350/450/505 SX-F & XC-F (4-Strokes)
  • Hot  113 replies
Forums
Photo

Should I buy this bike? help....... by Numsa Hul

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   What bike should I buy?
  • 10 replies
Forums
Photo

Megabomb Fitment by 288yz450

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 1 reply
Forums
Photo

BIGBORE FOR YZ450F 2006? by Taattie94

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Yamaha   YZ 400/426/450
  • 5 replies
Forums
Photo
Supercross

Wilson the Blue Privateer by jetfuel

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  50 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.