8 replies to this topic
  • Ken_Jones

Posted February 19, 2002 - 12:01 PM

I've been looking for the speedo drive block-off plug for the whole worm drive mechanism on my XR. I installed a panoram computer. The guys here in Prescott seem a little dazzeled about the request. Whom should I contact to get one...? Thanx in advance, and ride like hell...
Motorcycle Ken.

• MaXRSmart

Posted February 19, 2002 - 01:00 PM

I know Enduro Engineering makes a speedo drive eliminator for the XR600 & 400, but I am not sure about the 650. You might contact Baja Designs and ask them.

MaXRSmart :)

• RedThunder

Posted February 19, 2002 - 01:08 PM

I'f all else fails, get a rubber plug from any of the XR200's that didn't come with a speedo or odo. Have your Honda parts guy look it up on the microfiche.

I found it at www.partsfish.com. The part number is 44835-365-671, and the list price is $4.89. :)

[ February 19, 2002: Message edited by: RedThunder ]

• Ken_Jones

Posted February 19, 2002 - 01:28 PM

Hey, I'll try partsfish.com. That's a new one on me. Thx...

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terrain Rider 4z

Posted February 19, 2002 - 02:48 PM

Or just squirt some silicone in it and ride, same effect.

• gtms34

Posted February 19, 2002 - 03:06 PM

My panoram came with a plug.

• Ken_Jones

Posted February 20, 2002 - 01:56 PM

What I'm after is the cone shaped replacement for the whole little drive thingy, but was unsuccesful at partsfish. I'll keep on trying.

• BigPopper

Posted February 20, 2002 - 07:29 PM

Go here for the speedo drive plug. Good site for lots of obscure stuff like keyed ignitions, passenger pegs, fender bags...

• Big_D

Posted April 05, 2002 - 09:52 AM

I have been doing LOTS of XR surfing, and I found a cone on the following site.

Looks like a good deal for only $20 : )

This is the guy who did the suspension revalve for the fellow that runs http://www.XR650R.net.

Related Content

Can anyone identify this xr600 piston? by ms_mtn24

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 4 replies

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies

What was your path to Beta? by officialhopsof

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Beta
  • Hot  79 replies

Would a Young Scott Summers still be Competitive today on an XR600R? What would he ride to be competitive today? by Jayzonk

Dirt Bike   Special Interest Forums   Pro Racing
  • Hot  141 replies

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.