How many miles

2 replies to this topic
  • Wheelie

Posted June 27, 2001 - 10:47 AM

How many miles has everybody done?

I have done 2800 road miles in the last 3 months, most of them on the back wheel :)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • bobwombat

Posted June 27, 2001 - 01:06 PM

1150 miles in 15 mos & not a single problem w/my '00WR. rides = 90% Arizona desert/10% moto. my KTM300EXC is a distant memory now! bobwombat

• MojaveMutt

Posted June 27, 2001 - 01:48 PM

I have 5200 miles on a 00 Wr400 with no problems. The valves didn't even need adjustment until 3800 miles. My riding is 90% California desert and 10% highway. This is an awesome running bike with correct jetting and a stock pipe with a Stroker quiet insert.
(Iwon't waste money on an aftermarket pipe)By the way, my jetting works well between 1500-9000 ft.

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.