England / UK xr 650 any one else out there?

7 replies to this topic
  • KURT

Posted February 07, 2002 - 11:35 AM

Is there any one out there from England UK(southern)that have meets? the states is a bit to far to travel

• Craig_Mitchell

Posted February 07, 2002 - 08:33 PM

Kurt, try Yahoo groups RidesOrgUK.

Cheers, Craig ( north Britain, the bit the Roman

empire couldn't conquer )

• KURT

Posted February 10, 2002 - 01:46 AM

thanks craig,i will and ha ha

• Arkenamun

Posted February 12, 2002 - 10:24 PM

I'm just North of the Roman city of Derventium, later known as Derby, the furthest South that the scottish invasion got, until Bonnie Prince Charlie retreated from the town, at dawn on December 6th 1745.
You could also try at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XR650R/

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • KURT

Posted February 14, 2002 - 10:21 PM

thanks 4 the brief history lesson and the replie its amasing what you learn over the net

• HOOLPE

Posted February 14, 2002 - 12:08 PM

I have a question for you Brits. Have any of you
ever ridden the Honda Veradero (XL100V)? I have looked all over the net to see about importing one to the states. I think this would make a great commuter
bike. I know that Triumph and BMW have similar
bikes, but I like the looks of the Honda. Suzuki
had a similar bike at the motorcycle show this year, but I haven't seen it at the dealer yet.

• XyzGuy

Posted February 15, 2002 - 09:07 PM

H E Y K U R T, I am leaving for England on Monday. I will be staying in London for 8 days. Can you rent motorcycles in this area? Off road? Are there any weekly races? U.K. rules!! :)

• rb

Posted June 08, 2002 - 11:39 AM

yes i live in witshire, not far from old roman city of bath.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.