1986 XR600R for sale

No replies to this topic
  • Harley_Guthery

Posted February 06, 2002 - 07:46 PM

I have owned this bike for about 3 years now. About a year and a half ago I put a new top-end, new seat foam and seat cover. Less then six months ago I had the carbs rebuilt. Most recently I have replaced the rear brake shoes and clutchs (fibers springs and steels). This is a nice 86 model bike. It has been ridden but starts on the first or second kick usually (it is an xr and can be tough at times). I have done regular maintance since I have owned it and it have had no problems. I bought a 98 400 and the 600 needs a new home. The first $1750.00 takes her home. The bike is located in Oklahmoma city. Email or call me at 405 210-6439

[ February 06, 2002: Message edited by: Harley Guthery ]

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.