Trail tech Endurance computer, buttons needed

11 replies to this topic
  • Sox450

Posted September 21, 2004 - 09:59 AM

Hi, My Trailtech computer took a bump during a hare and hounds enduro event, the silver cover popped off and I lost the rubber mode buttons. The unit is still fully functional and it looks as if they do not sell the buttons separately. Is there anybody out there with a broken unit with the buttons still in place that they could pass on to me? Happy to pay for it, please PM me if you can help out, thanks.

• ddialogue

Posted September 21, 2004 - 10:06 AM

I have a pre-endurance model that you're welcome to. They look the same but I'm not sure if the buttons have changed or not. Let me know and we'll work out the shipping. :cry:

• Sox450

Posted September 21, 2004 - 11:11 AM

Many thanks, will PM you

• JVP

Posted September 27, 2004 - 10:06 AM

I have a broken Trail Tech, but the buttons are good. If you are interested You can send a prepaid envelope to me and I will send them to you. Let me know. :cry:

Posted September 27, 2004 - 10:48 AM

Off topic a little. Can someone put up a link for this computer your talking about? What does this do, I suppose I should just ask: What is this computer thing? Thanks! :cry:

• Gadsen

Posted September 27, 2004 - 11:57 AM

Off topic a little. Can someone put up a link for this computer your talking about? What does this do, I suppose I should just ask: What is this computer thing? Thanks! :cry:

OK, here is the one on my WR450F with the billet mount. The mount is extra. You can find these trail tech computers for around $72, +/- about $10 And here is a link to the page. Link to Trail-Tech Site

Posted Image

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chipstien

Posted September 27, 2004 - 03:05 PM

Love mine. The only thing I have found is that you need to get it routed correctly or you will be buying new pickups, (speed sensors), all the time.

Posted September 27, 2004 - 05:09 PM

Isn't it just a trip check, speedo meter and a clock???? :cry:

• Gadsen

Posted September 27, 2004 - 07:16 PM

Isn't it just a trip check, speedo meter and a clock???? :cry:

Yes, and lots more. It has "max speed, average speed, accumulated riding time, total riding time, maintanance reminders, an indicator to let you know if you need to speed up or slow down for an enduro and there is probably more. Oh, you can set it up for 2 bikes also, just push the latch, slide it off, move it to the next bike, and you can have thesecond bike proghram already entered. It also had an odometer, so you can see how many miles your bike has. I reset mine to zero when I put it on my new WR450, so it will be nice to know how many miles are on it.

Posted September 28, 2004 - 05:55 AM

That sounds pretty cool. I like the idea of how many miles because of service. Thanks for the info! :cry:

• Gadsen

Posted September 28, 2004 - 07:47 PM

That sounds pretty cool. I like the idea of how many miles because of service. Thanks for the info! :cry:

Oh, that reminds me, it does have service reminders also, for oil change and for wrenching. You set the miles and a little icon appears when you get to it. A small oil can shows up for the oil change, and a small wrench shows up for wrenching on it, set it for zero miles and this reminder will just stay off.

Posted September 29, 2004 - 05:22 AM

Thanks for the info! :cry:

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.