Yz 250F online review

3 replies to this topic
  • jlm400

Posted December 12, 2000 - 02:12 PM

Follow the link and enjoy the reading. I am picking mine up Thursday but there is only one problem. I live in Iowa and there is 10 inches of snow on the ground right now.

• TW

Posted December 12, 2000 - 06:39 PM

Excellent read, hope to have a WR version in the stable some time soon.

99 WR400

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Bill

Posted December 14, 2000 - 08:59 AM

Your killing me man. Due to the limited amount of seat time I have had over the last year. I'm still getting used to my WR400 and was hoping to wait until next year to buy the 250.

Now my riding buddy has one and I haven't rode it, since I'll probably go brian dead and rush out to buy one. Thus leading to the big "D".

From posts and articles, it appears that the WR250f would be the ultimate ripper for those of us less skilled, to ride in the woods.

I wonder how much my boys will miss her?

86TT225, 98CR80, 99WR, WR timing, throttle stop trimmed, air box lid removed, White Bros head pipe, silencer and air filter. Odometer and headlight removed. Moose hand and mud guards. YZ stock tank and IMS seat. Renthal Jimmy Button "highs" and Renthal Soft half waffle grips. AMA, SETRA.

• TheBOS

Posted December 14, 2000 - 09:39 AM

this article pushed me over the edge. putting a deposit on a wr250 today.

hope i have enough money to pay for it and a wedding in april. hmmmm....if i have to choose......

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.