Need HELP Please

1 reply to this topic
  • pmh971

Posted September 20, 2004 - 05:44 PM

I have a 2003 YZF 450. Somehow over the weekend I noticed that I had oil blowing out of my cylinder. So after a little looking around I noticed where it was coming from. Directly above the exhaust manifold there is a hole, it looks like a plug goes in there, (there are no threads) there also is a small ledge next to it that has a place for a bolt to go into. I checked on the Yamaha of Troy website for the diagram of the motor and couldnt find anything. I'm just wondering where I can get whatever goes in there to cover the hole. I'm also a little worried about any dirt that might of got in there.... As always your help is might appreicated

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • cowboyona426

Posted September 20, 2004 - 06:02 PM

You need a decomp plug like the one sold in the TT store.

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.