Windshields for xr600 ???

5 replies to this topic
  • Brian_Heath

Posted January 28, 2002 - 07:31 AM

Does anyone know of a windshield for a XR 600? Probably going to be a "bolt on to fork and handlebar type" national cycle or some other brand. Need it for long trips like down to South America, high mileage long days. Thank you for your replies, I really appreciate them. My e-mail is "brianheathdean@hotmail.com"

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Heath ]

• skeeder

Posted February 05, 2002 - 01:28 AM

Boy they are hard to find been looking for one myself my buddies have them on their xl600's they came off and old three wheeler ????

• rustyc

Posted February 05, 2002 - 02:32 AM

hey, you might want to look at africangueens,de/ they have a nice fairing , a little pricey but might be what you need..........

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Brian_Heath

Posted February 05, 2002 - 12:40 PM

Hey Guys who are interested, National cycle does have a windshield that will fit, I think. Their internet site is not the greatest but a shop here in Colorado had one. The shield looks like it will work perfect, but I don't know about the brackets. They have two kinds, deflector and street. The street is a lil bigger and has four brackets instead of two like the deflector. It will be a little while but I will let you know how it turns out.

[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Heath ]

• Brian_Heath

Posted February 05, 2002 - 12:41 PM

Hey Guys who are interested, National cycle does have a windshield that will fit, I think. Their internet site is not the greatest but a shop here in Colorado had one. The shield looks like it will work perfect, but I don't know about the brackets. They have two kinds, deflector and street. The street is a lil bigger and has four brackets instead of two like the deflector. It will be a little while but I will let you know how it turns out.

• Brian_Heath

Posted February 05, 2002 - 12:42 PM

[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Heath ]

Related Content

Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

• 17 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.