Windshields for xr600 ???

Does anyone know of a windshield for a XR 600? Probably going to be a "bolt on to fork and handlebar type" national cycle or some other brand. Need it for long trips like down to South America, high mileage long days. Thank you for your replies, I really appreciate them. My e-mail is "brianheathdean@hotmail.com"

[ January 28, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Heath ]

Hey Guys who are interested, National cycle does have a windshield that will fit, I think. Their internet site is not the greatest but a shop here in Colorado had one. The shield looks like it will work perfect, but I don't know about the brackets. They have two kinds, deflector and street. The street is a lil bigger and has four brackets instead of two like the deflector. It will be a little while but I will let you know how it turns out.

[ February 05, 2002: Message edited by: Brian Heath ]

Hey Guys who are interested, National cycle does have a windshield that will fit, I think. Their internet site is not the greatest but a shop here in Colorado had one. The shield looks like it will work perfect, but I don't know about the brackets. They have two kinds, deflector and street. The street is a lil bigger and has four brackets instead of two like the deflector. It will be a little while but I will let you know how it turns out.