Stock Jetting

3 replies to this topic
  • SPDFRK450

Posted September 19, 2004 - 06:57 PM

Does anybody know of any websites that I can go to that displays what the stock jetting for the WR's is? I found one on FMF racing.com but thats their recommendation. I want to know my starting point without pulling my carb to pieces

• Treebark

Posted September 20, 2004 - 03:34 AM

Need more info. What year/size of bike? Do you have any mods? My 04 stock jetting was a #160 Main, #42 Pilot, #70 Pilot Air Jet, #60 Leak Jet, I think a #52 starter jet. You can look at parts microfiche at the yamaha website but they list a couple sizes for some of the jets.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • spiceboy

Posted September 20, 2004 - 04:01 AM

I may be wrong, but take a look in the back of your Yamaha manual, I recall all the stock sizes being in there for all models (US, Euro & Oz/NZ).
I'll check later 4 ya!

• chipwich

Posted September 20, 2004 - 04:40 AM

page 2-8 of the owner's manual

funny - my '04 has different stock jetting than treebark. i've got a 165 main and a 45 pilot.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.