yz450 questions

1 reply to this topic
  • wantmorepower

Posted September 19, 2004 - 06:08 PM

would a yz450 exhaust work with a wr450? would it need some rejetting? with only 4 speeds; how fast can you go comfortably and how fast really wound out. what's the horsepower rating on the stock and modified yz450s. for trail riding with an advanced rider would it be suitable?also,any one know where i might find detailed specs for the yz450f and wr450f?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • saucebox

Posted September 22, 2004 - 08:53 PM

umm hp on a stocker is rite close to 50 at the rear wheel i believe.. 48 er something like that and with a highly modified one theres guys getting 60+ from what i've been reading.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.