'bout time (new mods)

4 replies to this topic
  • FlyByWire

Posted September 19, 2004 - 05:26 PM

Welp, finally got my GPR installed. I ordered some new graphics for good measure too.. lol.
Im just glad I've got the thing put back together, now I just need to go ride it before I take off to AZ!!
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

• BWB63

Posted September 19, 2004 - 07:56 PM

I am ready let's go! :cry:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Naru

Posted September 20, 2004 - 07:02 PM

Not to post hijack, but what kind of tires are those? Look pretty good for street or high-speed dirt. :cry:

• drex

Posted September 20, 2004 - 09:30 PM

Tires, sure, but how about that sweet hydraulic stand? Sears? Autozone? Inquiring minds want to know. As does my back, since I've hoisted my ride about 10 times this week.

• FlyByWire

Posted September 20, 2004 - 10:06 PM

The jack?? 50 bucks at Pep Boys!! No joke.. I love that thing!!

The tires, Kenda Millvile rear, Kenda carlsbad front. Best desert tires I have run. Not DOT legal.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.