Edelbrock pumper carb

4 replies to this topic
  • joe_moto

Posted January 19, 2002 - 10:09 PM

Just put my pumper carb on and this carb rips!!!this carb comes with everything you need to install it. here`s the address to order , Barnums Pro Products, 2525 Marco Rd. Phelan, Ca. 92371. Phone# 706-868-8097 Denise and Rob are very nice people to work with.

• ossagp1

Posted January 20, 2002 - 08:21 PM

Joe,,which model did you put it on?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • joe_moto

Posted January 22, 2002 - 03:03 PM

Ossagpi, i put the pumper carb on a 650r

• nvccsup

Posted January 22, 2002 - 09:47 PM

I installed mine tonight and the BRP started right up! will test ride tomorrow. Instant response off idle. Should be a blast!
Thump on!

• qadsan

Posted January 23, 2002 - 09:37 AM

Originally posted by nvccsup:
I installed mine tonight and the BRP started right up! will test ride tomorrow..

Looking forward to also hearing your comments on this.

I've been out riding for the last 4 days and really appreciate how easy my XR starts hot/cold or when dumped and the throttle response is excellent. I went over to another camp site a few nights ago to check out another toy box trailer and noticed there was a XR650R in the group. We got to talking about various things including bikes and I let the other XR650R rider take mine for a spin to see if he noticed anything different. To make a long story short, he now wants an Edelbrock pumper.

If anyone here wants a special price from Barnums Pro Products, just call or email them and tell them you want "Susan's Edelbrock deal" and they'll give you a special price. "Susan" is their code word right now for the temporary discount they are offering. You can email them directly at barnums_pro@yahoo.com or contact them via the information already posted above.

Related Content

Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 1 reply
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2016 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2016
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

2015 XR650L Squeaking noise by Crayjay

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 3 replies
Forums
Photo

Post Apocalypse, ThumperTalk style! by Justin Pearson

Dirt Bike   General Dirt Bike Forums   General Dirt Bike Discussion
  • Hot  35 replies
Forums
Photo

DirttyPig 2005 Xr650l Prroject! by braapmebb1moretime

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 22 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.