I have a brand new green sticker I don't need!

4 replies to this topic
  • Bill

Posted June 27, 2001 - 02:59 AM

That's right, I was going through some old papers and found a brand new green sticker :)

I live in PA now, gee what to do?

99 WR400f, YZ timed, MX-Tech suspension, Scotts steering damper, White Bros E-Series (12 discs), tapered header and a/f. Kouba T-handle for the fuel screw. Works Connection billet throttle tube and frame guards. Cycra Pro-Bend, triple clamp mount handguards. Thumper Racing rad guards, Renthal Jimmy Button highs, YZ Tank and IMS seat, YZ number plate, odo removed, EKP, 48PJ, 175MJ at 500-1000' Thanks James Dean!

• Ron_in_SoCal

Posted June 27, 2001 - 06:20 AM

The first thing that comes to mind is ebay. It would be interesting to see what it would go for. What could the Cal DMV do to a guy that lives in PA? Maybe they would bid on it!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • YamaCazi

Posted June 27, 2001 - 06:53 AM

Your www.ThumperTalk.com logo should arrive via Fedex today...6/27/01

• WR_Jason

Posted June 27, 2001 - 07:03 AM

What exactly is the green sticker all about Bill? I here the CA guys mention it from time to time.

• Pete_Z

Posted June 27, 2001 - 07:11 AM

Hey, I've got a couple of green stickers that I don't need either-I think they say "Team Kawasaki" :)

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.