Good place to get a radiator

6 replies to this topic
  • ddold

Posted September 18, 2004 - 07:31 PM

I had a jackass in a Chrysler run me off the road today ... into a guardrail at 40, the bike is a perfect charm except for the left radiator, which has a sizeable gash in it. Where's the best place to get a new/used radiator so I can get the beast back up and running and out hunting Chryslers.

• ChuckV

Posted September 18, 2004 - 08:54 PM

Check ebay, you weren't specific about the model/year. There is a current auction for YZ/WR 450 radiators (about a day left). Hope you didn't get skinned from the crash. Good luck.

Chuck :cry:

• ddold

Posted September 18, 2004 - 10:48 PM

Whoops ... 2000 WR400 is what I'm looking for. eBay looked slim at the moment, but I'm sure one will pop up there eventually.

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • xr600r

Posted September 19, 2004 - 07:39 AM

check out
maybe they can fix it :cry:

• dez4ever

Posted September 20, 2004 - 10:42 AM

I have used Mylers a couple of times and I have a couple of friends who have used them too. Quick turnaround, good pricing compared to new and they have been able to work miracles on some junk I've sent them.

• WR426madness

Posted September 20, 2004 - 05:18 PM

Ebay left side
Right side

• ddold

Posted September 20, 2004 - 06:50 PM

Cool ... I think I'll put a bid in on those. I email Mylers as well and he said he could fix it no sweat, so I think I'll do both and keep one as a spare, or just drop the eBay one if the bidding goes above Mylers price.

Does anyone use radiator braces/guards? Are they worth the $50 - 80 for a set?

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.