smog romoval on 2001 XR650L

2 replies to this topic
  • sealyon36

Posted January 14, 2002 - 06:17 AM

I have a 2001 XR650L, I live in Saramento, Ca., and I just removed all of the smog from my bike. Is there someone who manufactures plates to cover the two holes in front of the block that allows air into the exhaust valves. otherwise i will just make them. Also, what kind of carb. adjustments do i need to make?

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Chorbelt

Posted January 14, 2002 - 08:57 AM

try Baja Designs:

scroll down to their link for XR650L.

Posted January 14, 2002 - 02:28 PM

Try IMSPRODUCTS.COM they make the one that Baja sells. I paid $13 for it a couple of years ago. You could make one your self for $5 at the hardware store. My buddy saw mine and made his own. You do have to plug some of the carb spouts though. I'll see if I can find my instructions and send them to you.

Related Content

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.