Expected value of a 1991 XR600

3 replies to this topic
  • Snowman73

Posted January 09, 2002 - 06:47 PM

What could I expect the value of 1991 XR600 be. I live in Northern California. I don't know much about the bike, just that it ia a 91' XR600

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted January 09, 2002 - 07:40 PM

I would estimate a 91 should go from between $1200 to $1800 depending on the condition. I bought my 93 for $1900. It was in excellent mechanical condition, but needed some regular maintenance. Are you buying or selling? If buying I would go for a '92 or newer. Ryan

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Snowman73

Posted January 10, 2002 - 06:25 PM

Why a 92'? I am looking to buy a bike, and somebody I know has a 91', and said that it might be up for sale. I was also assured that he would sell it to me for a good price. Seems he bought a new bike and is tired of the 91' sitting around the garage.

• Terrain Rider 4z

Posted January 10, 2002 - 06:47 PM

I am sorry, I had the year wrong for the big XR600R change. The 1991 bikes are the first year Honda made the rear disk and cartridge forks available. This should prove to be a great bike, and my apologies. Ryan

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.