Congrats to r4sbergXR600!

1 reply to this topic
  • qadsan

Posted January 08, 2002 - 03:02 PM

Hello r4sbergXR600,

I just wanted to say congrats on being the new moderator!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Terrain Rider 4z

Posted January 08, 2002 - 05:02 PM

Hi guys! Glad to be here. I just found out about TT in Sept. or Oct. when I met the TT guys in a parking lot up here in WA. Rode with them all day and they told me a little about the site. After riding I came home and checked it out, haven't been off since! I am an addict! I vote we find a TT counselor to help those of us addicted to TT. My fiance would definitely agree :) I live in SW Washington and like to ride woods on my 1993 XR600R, even though it is outdated and a little fat, but aren't we all. Look forward to the experience and love all of the fun courteous people with great advice. Keep it up! Ryan :D

Related Content

Forums
Photo

93 xr650l Restoration Project by Zigster

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • 17 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

Wiseco 101MM Spark Knock Low Engine Temps by imandrewparks

• 7 replies
Forums
Photo

Engine Loping/Sputtering by tcaldwell

• 2 replies
Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.