How to uncork WR450F 2004?????

Just got my 04 and I am confused.

Where is the throttle stop screw located? (Inside the carburator?) ?

Is there a plug in the airbox? I do not see a rubber booth? ?

I got the insert out of the exhaust, that was easy ?

Thankful for advise on the 04 ?

Mats

If you looked at the 04 WR450F you would know that the links given won't work. The 04 places the battery box over what was the air cleaner cover. The only way to open the air box - in my opinion - is to drill the right side and use the wright bros 1 inch breather plugs. stop comparing an 03 to an 04, your old links suck. If I read "use the search links one more time i'll ... ?

If you looked at the 04 WR450F you would know that the links given won't work. The 04 places the battery box over what was the air cleaner cover. The only way to open the air box - in my opinion - is to drill the right side and use the wright bros 1 inch breather plugs. stop comparing an 03 to an 04, your old links suck. If I read "use the search links one more time i'll ... ?

If you had scrolled down to see the '03 and '04 models like I suggested above, then you would see theres instructions on relocating the battery and drilling out the right side of the airbox. If the search feature is too complicated for ya, then perhaps scrolling down is too ?

Chevy-Cowboy, I did not mean to get your dander up!! I did use the link you suggested, but I sure ain't going to move my battery for a mod that was quoted in the article as a minimum performance gain. I'll drill the right side under the black side cover, and maybe drill the left under the access cover, but I won't move the battery. I'm afraid that vibration once moved could cause fatigue and failure many miles away from the truck. best of luck.

My mood wasn't that good either, or I wouldn't have written my original forum entry here - I guess I just brain-farted. Just starting to make the mods now (throttle stop, gray wire and air box. I look forward to seeing the difference in performance. I've got about 15 hours on the bike right now (just broke in).