Long Distance Travel

1 reply to this topic
  • STACK11

Posted January 06, 2002 - 08:05 PM

Has anyone ever heard of the Transamtrail? Do you have any info about it? I was turned on to a web site published about this trail circuit, mapped out by Sam Correro. He has linked the East and West Coasts via dirt roads and mountain riding, and various....Well anyway....I too have a passion for long distance adventure rides & am now interested charting the U.S..This Transamtrail circuit would be a blast, however wish to learn as much as possible before a May departure.......check it out...www.transamtrail.com :)
If interested about info on travel in South America.... contact me, I might have some good insight to help you out.(also try... horizonsunlimited.com)

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • mntnmissle

Posted January 09, 2002 - 04:26 AM

Hi,
I might be interested in joining you, if your looking for a riding partner. I live in Englewood.
Let me know if you want to hook up for a ride.
mntnmissle@yahoo.com

Tim H

Related Content

Wiki
Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L?  Here's how - last post by clc3251

Want to add a kickstart to your XR650L? Here's how

Articles
  • 0 replies
Reviews

Honda XR650L 2017 by Chris.GVS

Honda XR650L 2017
  • - - - - -
  • 0 reviews
Forums
Photo

ignitech programmable XR650L CDI by brianhare

Dirt Bike   Make / Model Specific   Honda   XR600/650
  • Hot  60 replies
Forums
Photo

Fell Off Trailer by usafxr

• Hot  43 replies
Forums
Photo

XR650L super moto wheels by greggkklee

• Hot  28 replies

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.