Check this out!!!

2 replies to this topic
  • XyzGuy

Posted January 06, 2002 - 10:40 PM

Here is one for the books!!! I was warming my 650L up in front of a motel room I had spent the night at when I remembered I had forgotten my watch in the room. I went back inside and grabbed my watch only to hear my XRL revving up, being put into gear and racing away! I ran outside only to see my bike ripping down an alley and on to a street and gone!! Needless to say I was devastated. My bike was gone!! Here is where it gets really wierd. Just as I thought my bike was gone forever the guy rode my bike back and forth in front of the motel, he did a wheelie rode some more then rode my bike up to me turned it off put the kick stand down got off and said "I've always wanted to do that!" Then he ran away. I was so damn blown away I sat down and laughed. I jumped on my bike and rode out of that town!!! What a trip!!

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • Moredesert

Posted January 06, 2002 - 03:00 PM

Dude, Your some lucky SOB. I can only guess how you felt as you saw your bike dirving away. You must be living right or God likes Hondas.

• qadsan

Posted January 06, 2002 - 08:40 PM

Sounds like one for the X-Files to me :)

Glad you got your bike back!

Related Content

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.