WR license plate holder?

8 replies to this topic
  • beezer

Posted September 16, 2004 - 01:32 PM

I bought a neat license plate holder from a guy out of Washington state and I need another.

I don't have a phone # or a name due to alzheimers.

• BrandonW

Posted September 16, 2004 - 01:54 PM

Was it Lowedog?

She machines out some pretty trick stuff.

I'd check there first.

• WR450F_RDR

Posted September 16, 2004 - 02:32 PM

I also have been looking for a better looking liscense plate holder, do you have a web address on Lowedog?
or if anybody know of a place to pick something up please post web address.

• BrandonW

Posted September 16, 2004 - 02:48 PM

Give this a go:

http://www.probilletracing.com/

:thumbsup:

Visit the ThumperTalk Store for the lowest prices on motorcycle / ATV parts and accessories - Guaranteed
  • basicblues

Posted September 16, 2004 - 05:22 PM

Here's a link to the plate mount that I purchased. Very happy with the mount, the entire plate is supported to avoid bends. :thumbsup:

Plate Mount

• RichBaker

Posted September 16, 2004 - 05:26 PM

Bought mine from 4strokes only, similar to tnr's but less expensive....I still had to come up with a license light, but it was pretty easy. :thumbsup:

• chipwich

Posted September 16, 2004 - 05:32 PM

not yours, but i've been really happy with this one from bjd

https://www.bajadesi...Variations=TRUE

• BEAN329

Posted September 16, 2004 - 06:51 PM

I have a TNR plate holder, they have a new design fits great. Very versatile plate holder when it comes to mounting turn signals. :thumbsup:

• WR450F_RDR

Posted September 16, 2004 - 08:12 PM

thanks for the link, going with the TNR. I dont do business with FSO, lousy customer service IMO.

x

Join Our Community!

Even if you don't want to post, registered members get access to tools that make finding & following the good stuff easier.

If you enjoyed reading about "" here in the ThumperTalk archive, you'll LOVE our community. Come join ThumperTalk today!

The views and opinions expressed on this page are strictly those of the author, and have not been reviewed or approved by ThumperTalk.